How to install Glide:
- Install Grunt and Compass in the server that hosts your OpenCms 9.x instance.
- Mount the OpenCms shared folder in a local folder of the server file system.
- Import the Glide module in your project.
- (optional) Import the Demo site to get a preconfigured environment to experiment with Glide features.
- Drag & drop a new "Glide configuration" structured content in a page of your website (preferably in an element group shared by all the pages of the site).
- Edit the dropped configuration (see the inline help for instructions), reload, and you're set to go!
- (optional) Did you find it useful? How are you employing it? What are your suggestions for improvements? Give us a feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org